Cat Spot Print Georgette Fabric
Cats or tomatoes? This quirky spotted motif print Georgette fabric is lightweight and fairly soft in feel. With cream spots and tiny teal cat motifs, the cranberry coloured spots look almost like tomatoes.
This combination is definitely different, but works very well and gives a cute vibe. The cream spots vary in size, and sit on a coffee coloured background. The pattern repeats horizontally, and drapes well, meaning it can be used in many directions.
This fabric is 58 inches wide.
- Lightweight Georgette
- Doesn’t crease easily
- Slightly sheer
- Soft and comfortable
- Drapes well
- No stretch, taut both horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Pin to tissue paper to aid pattern cutting
- Use fine pins
- Use of French seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Milliners needle to hand finish
- Dry iron
- Wash before use
- Great for shirts and blouses
- Perfect for scarves and hair ties
- Could be used for children’s clothes