Neutral Sugar Skull Style Chiffon Fabric
A Neutral Sugar Skull Style Chiffon Fabric. A more reserved take on the classic sugar skull design, in neutral shades of black and beige, in two colour ways with both being the main colour. This fabric is perfect for those who love the intricate shapes and designs of Mexican Sugar Skulls, but desire a more basic colour palette. This would look great matched with more plain neutrals, or for pairing with a pop of colour. The skulls themselves are designed in an illustrative ink style, and are set against a sandy beige or black background.
As this is a A/B grade fabric, there may be minor print defects within the design.
This fabric is 58 inches wide.
- Soft and comfortable
- Drapes well
- No stretch, taut both horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Doesn’t crease easily
- Dries quickly
- Wash before use
- Cool iron
- Use of a 9/11 machine needle to sew
- Use of a milliners needle to hand finish
- Overlocking/zig zag stitch of seams to prevent fraying
- Use of French or plain seams recommended
- Multiple uses in clothing such as skirts, blouses, shirts and dresses
- A good choice for costume or occasion wear