Star Print Peach Chiffon Fabric
Light in weight, this star print peach chiffon fabric is great for draping and sits effortlessly. With tiny black stars and star outlines in both black and white, the fabric is very sweet and ideal for Spring or Summer.
Without compromising its beautiful draping quality, this fabric works very well with other fabrics beneath it and you can add complimenting lining or net for a fuller look. Great for making a variety of skirts, from full circle to midi, this fabric flows beautifully when worn. It also pleats with ease and gathers nicely adding more character to the fabric. and a milliners needle for hand stitching will be perfect.
This fabric is 58 inches wide.
- Soft and comfortable
- Drapes well
- No stretch, taut both horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Quick drying
- Use low heat to iron
- Wash before use
- Pin to tracing paper using fine pins to help with pattern cutting
- Using a machine needle size 9/11 will stitch this fabric well
- Use of a sharps needle to hand finish
- Overlocking/zig zag stitch of seams recommended to prevent fraying
- Perfect for smart/casual blouses, to take an outfit from day to night
- A good choice of fabric for Children’s wear
- Could be used for costumes