Batik Fish Polyester Fabric
Batik Fish Polyester Fabric. This batik style design fabric is available in four colour options, the blue option shares royal and cobalt blue with cherry red, the pink option mixes dark cerise and sour cherry shades, teal blends turquoise dark peacock teal and midnight blue and the brown option is shades of coffee brown and mustard, all of the versions have a cents of ivory and black with in the print as outlines or shapes.
The design comprises of bands of zig zag patterns going vertically up the fabric interlaced with diamond shapes and waves on the edge of the band. In between these bands are pictures of heavily fruited trees and pairs of fish, all printed in a batik style.
This fabric is 44 inches wide.
- Medium weight polyester
- Non absorbent
- Does not crease easily
- No stretch, taut horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Soft and comfortable
- Use fine pins
- French/plain seams recommended
- Overlocking/zig-zag stitching of seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Sharps needle to hand finish
- Cool wash before use
- Steam iron on a wool setting
- Perfect for shirts and blouses
- Could be used for home décor
- Great for trousers and skirts if appropriately lined