Berry Cheetah Print Georgette Fabric
Berry Cheetah Print Georgette Fabric. An alternative take on a classic leopard print, featuring a stylish charcoal grey background. The background appears to be like a watercolour wash, slightly darker in some places, and lighter in others, allowing the black leopard print on top to really pop.
This leopard print is fairly small, and so would look great on projects like shirts and blouses, where a smaller busier pattern is preferable. The centre of each animal print is a fun Berry Red colour, making a classic print more modern!
This fabric is 58 inches wide.
- Doesn’t crease easily
- Slightly sheer
- Soft and comfortable
- Drapes well
- No stretch, taut both horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Pin to tissue paper to aid pattern cutting
- Use fine pins
- French/plain seams recommended
- Size 11 machine needle to sew
- Milliners needle to hand finish
- Dry iron
- Wash before use
- Perfect for shirts and blouses
- Would look great layered over tulle to create full skirts and dresses
- Could be used for scarves and hair ties