Blue Mottled Chiffon Fabric
Blue Mottled Chiffon Fabric. A lightweight, slightly sheer and feminine fabric, perfect for draping. This chiffon fabric is soft and features a smooth abstract design that looks as though it is part of an oil painting.
A range of blues, greys, creams and white make up a beautiful print, reminiscent of flowers or plants, painted in an impressionistic style. This fabric is perfect for layering over plain coloured fabrics, as it will mute whatever tones are underneath.
This fabric is 58 inches wide.
- Drapes well
- Lightweight chiffon
- No stretch, taut both horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Cool wash before use
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Sharps needle to hand finish
- Plain/French seams recommended
- Dry iron on wool setting
- Great for blouses or shirts
- Good for curtains or drapes
- Could be used for overlays on dresses or tops