Bubble Spot Shimmer Polyester Fabric
Bubble Spot Shimmer Polyester Fabric. This is a gorgeous fabric with quite an intense shimmer running throughout the weave. The sheer fabric is woven with a very fine crinkle, which runs in vertical lines up the fabric and helps accentuate the fine shimmer which also runs in the same direction.
The shimmer is made from a highly reflective thread which is woven vertically, the opposite way of the non reflective coloured thread, creating a lovely light weight shimmer fabric. In one direction the fabric falls in a rather crisp way but when gathered horizontally it falls naturally in graceful ripples.
The background colour of the fabric is a muted soft shade of Parisian blue, with a repeating of random gecko green block colour circles in various sizes between 1 cm and 2cm, the style and the shimmer on the fabric gives the design a slight look of bubbles, great for a sea side or water themed design. This fabric is also available with a shimmering black background and gold spots.
This fabric is 58 inches wide.
- Lightweight polyester
- Non absorbent
- No stretch, taut horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Soft to touch
- Sheer fabric
- Use fine pins
- French/plain seams recommended
- Overlocking/zig-zag stitching of seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Sharps needle to hand finish
- Cool wash before use
- Steam iron on a wool setting
- Perfect for shirts and blouses
- Could be used for home décor
- Great for trousers and skirts if appropriately lined