Burnt Orange Ombre Georgette Fabric
Burnt Orange Ombre Georgette Fabric. A sheer, textured georgette, featuring varied tones of orange. This fabric would match perfectly with any earthy shades, as it has a multitude of rich orange tones, from a bright tangy orange, to a deep burnt orange shade.
This would go perfectly with an orange lining fabric, to intensify each shade. The variation in tone spans down the fabric, making it perfect to show off as an overlay on dresses and skirts.
This fabric is 60 inches wide.
- Doesn’t crease easily
- Slightly sheer
- Soft and comfortable
- Drapes well
- No stretch, taut both horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Pin to tissue paper to aid pattern cutting
- Use fine pins
- Use of French seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Milliners needle to hand finish
- Dry iron
- Wash before use
- Great for shirts and blouses
- Perfect for skirts and dresses
- Could be used for curtains or drapes