Fork Stripe Polyester Fabric
Fork Stripe Polyester Fabric. A moss green polyester fabric, with a striped design. This fabric has a bright moss green background, with cream coloured stripes of varying widths.
The stripes measure between 1mm and 1cm. As well as the stripes, this features a geometric fork-style design, which is scattered across the stripes. Each ‘fork’ measures 11cm in height and 5cm across. They are placed in random formation, and this is overall quite a large design.
This fabric is 58 inches wide.
- Medium weight polyester
- Non absorbent
- Does not crease easily
- No stretch, taut horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Soft and comfortable
- Use fine pins
- French/plain seams recommended
- Overlocking/zig-zag stitching of seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Sharps needle to hand finish
- Cool wash before use
- Steam iron on a wool setting
- Perfect for shirts and blouses
- Could be used for home décor
- Great for trousers and skirts if appropriately lined