Grey Multi Yarn Stripe Fabric
This hard wearing and durable fabric is woven from multiple sizes and shades of thread in polyester and cotton to make an attractive fine striped design fabric. The weave also incorporates a stretch thread, so the fabric has a small amount of give to it.
The monochrome shading of the design would lend itself to numerous other colour variations when designing an interior, especially on the cooler side of the spectrum such as turquoises and blues or greens.
The fabric is durable enough to be used for items such as seat covers for dinning or kitchen chairs, or throw cushions for the living room suite.
This fabric is 55 inches wide.
- Medium weight polyester
- Non absorbent
- Does not crease easily
- No stretch, taut horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Use fine pins
- French/plain seams recommended
- Overlocking/zig-zag stitching of seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Sharps needle to hand finish
- Cool wash before use
- Steam iron on a wool setting
- Perfect for shirts and blouses
- Could be used for home décor
- Great for trousers and skirts if appropriately lined