Monochrome Feather Polyester Fabric
Monochrome Feather Polyester Fabric. This polyester has a gracious print, with dark feathers flowing up from the selvedge. Across the fabric, the print repeats every 10 inches so in a metre you will get at least two repeats. This fabric is 44 inches wide so to give you an idea of feather coverage, the longest length is about 23 inches up the selvedge.
Following the rhythm of the print you will find grey drifting feathers, the positioning gives the fabric movement and a sense of dynamics so this is a good choice of fabric if you are looking to add movement to your project. This is also a fluid feeling polyester which goes hand in hand with its print.
This fabric is 44 inches wide.
- Medium weight polyester
- Non absorbent
- Does not crease easily
- No stretch, taut horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Soft and comfortable
- Use fine pins
- French/plain seams recommended
- Overlocking/zig-zag stitching of seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Sharps needle to hand finish
- Cool wash before use
- Steam iron on a wool setting
- Perfect for shirts and blouses
- Could be used for home décor
- Great for trousers and skirts if appropriately lined