Retro Circle Polyester Fabric
Retro Circle Polyester Fabric. B Grade – Please note this fabric has minor print defects in areas so has been reduced to clear.
The print design is a very 70’s style pattern. Different shapes and colour shades are cleverly overlapped to create a pattern appearing to hold overlapping circles and stretched diamond shapes. These sit in a complex, yet uniform design which even repeats throughout the fabric.
The fabric uses blue shades of sky blue, azure, navy and jade green with accents of beige and white for lighter tones, and is soft in feel therefore good on the skin. The print is also available in a Cherry Red, with warmer tones. This retro fabric really has a sense of nostalgia, so take yourself back in time with this details 70’s inspired print.
This fabric is 44 inches wide.
- Lightweight polyester
- Non absorbent
- Does not crease easily
- No stretch, taut horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Soft and comfortable
- Use fine pins
- French/plain seams recommended
- Overlocking/zig-zag stitching of seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Sharps needle to hand finish
- Cool wash before use
- Steam iron on a wool setting
- Perfect for shirts and blouses
- Could be used for home décor
- Great for trousers and skirts if appropriately lined