Torn Line Satin Fabric
Torn Line Satin Fabric. Horizontal torn style lines run along the width of this silky smooth fabric in the main shade of vixen, a rich deep orange colour and complimented by paprika a darker orange / red tone.
Cool tones of amethyst, sugar lilac and navy blue stripes mix in with the vixen shade and are offset by beige and honey cream shades. The rough look stripes are set between 1 and 3 cm with thick lines of 5 mm in between some of the stripes.
This fabric is 58 inches wide.
- Non absorbent
- Does not crease easily
- No stretch, taut horizontally and vertically
- Slight give on the bias
- Soft and comfortable
- Use fine pins
- French/plain seams recommended
- Overlocking/zig-zag stitching of seams recommended
- Universal machine needle to sew
- Sharps needle to hand finish
- Cool wash before use
- Steam iron on a wool setting
- Perfect for shirts and blouses
- Could be used for home décor
- Great for trousers and skirts if appropriately lined